Optovue Technology and “Firsts” in OCT
The founders and development team of Optovue have been developing devices based on OCT technology since 1993. Four OCT Time-Domain based systems and two Spectral (Fourier)-Domain systems later, we launched the Avanti (XR Avanti) SD-OCT platform in 2013.
The Avanti embodies many of the “Firsts” in SD-OCT development that Optovue has introduced to eye care, including the first FDA Cleared SD-OCT, 2-phase Noise Reduction, Mode switching to image the inner retina or the deep choroid, Choroid imaging and measurement, Anterior Segment imaging and measurement, GCC with FLV and GLV, Enface Analysis of 3D data, Pachymetry Mapping, Total Cornea Power measurement and more (See “18 TRUTHS” book).
The Avanti SD-OCT allows eye care practitioners at all levels to offer the most current technology, and stay ahead of clinical challenges with confidence. The forward thinking development encompassed in the Avanti also provides clinicians with the basis to move to the next level in clinical OCT utility… functional OCT.
iVue80 & iFusion80
The iVue®80 OCT is a powerful clinical tool that transforms the way you assess the retina, optic disc and the cornea. Quantify the thickness of the retina, nerve fiber layer, ganglion cell complex and the cornea. Track change and predict trends in RNFL and GCC thickness and precisely measure angles to aid in disease diagnosis.
High-Speed OCT + Fundus Camera Option
- 80,000 A-scans per second – 3x faster than the original iVue OCT
- Simplified scan acquisition
- New reports and wider field of view
- High-resolution fundus and external photography – add iCam12 to iVue80 for enhanced diagnostic capability
- Industry-exclusive Wellness scan – promote eye health and add a revenue stream to your practice
Choose to combine the iVue80 OCT System with the high-resolution iCam12 fundus camera, or get started with the iVue80 alone and add the fundus camera at any time. The iVue80 and iFusion80 system offer your practice a flexile approach to OCT that can grow with your practice demands.
Exclusive Wellness Scan
Take a new approach to protecting your patient’s eye health with the Wellness Exam. This quick and easy scan gives you an in-depth look at the health of your patient’s retina and ganglion cell complex with robust normative comparison, to help you identify signs of disease before they may be noticeable on clinical exam. And because the Wellness scan is separate from the iVue medically-billable scans, it provides a new revenue stream for the practice.
Avanti: The New Standard in OCT Imaging
• 70,000 A-scans/second
• Widefield 3D OCT Imaging (12mm x 9mm)
• 320×320 3D cube
• 28μm B-scan spacing
• SMART™ motion correction processing
• 3mm scanning window depth
• Enhanced HD Vitreous & Choroidal imaging
• SharpVue™ processing
• VTRAC Real-time tracking
• Deep Choroidal Imaging (DCI)
• Fovea Location Recognition (FLR)
• TREND analysis for Nerve Fiber & Central Macula
• Pachymetry map of cornea (6mm)
• Total Cornea Power (TCP)
• Epithelium Thickness Map* (ETM™) of cornea (6mm)
*ETM™ (Epithelium Thickness map is pending FDA 510(k) Clearance.
Fast, Non-Invasive Imaging
Quickly visualize your patient’s microvasculature with a non-invasive, dye-free technique that can be accomplished by your trained technician in a matter of seconds. With AngioVue, you can image your patients as often as needed to closely follow disease progression and treatment response. Unlike traditional invasive angiography approaches, there is no need for advance procedure scheduling because OCTA information is available as you perform the OCT scan.
The Future of Retinal Imaging
• Visualize Vessels of the Retina and Choroid Non-Invasivelyty
• Analyze Structure and Function with a Single Imaging Platform
• Personalize Your Approach to Each Patient by Imaging As Often As Needed
• Choose the Product Configuration that Best Meets the Demands of Your Practice: AngioVue or AngioVue Retina
AngioVue lets you see the retinal vessels in a whole new way. Three-dimensional images are separated into individual layers of retinal vasculature to show you an unprecedented level of detail and isolate areas of interest.
The AngioVue system is available in two product configurations to meet the specific needs of your practice. AngioVue Retina is optimized for the retina practice and combines functional OCTA with the structural OCT scans the retina practice demands. The comprehensive AngioVue system includes OCTA capabilities and structural OCT for retina, optic nerve and anterior segment applications.
Trust the system that has been installed in more than 550 practice worldwide and featured in more than 90 peer-reviewed publications. Partner with a company committed to industry leading clinical education, technical support and product innovation.