Freedom & Portability To Corneal Topography
The newly redesigned EyeSys Vista brings freedom and portability to corneal topography, while retaining the quality and excellence that are the hallmark of EyeSys products. Now available with USB 2.0 connectivity, the Vista offers eye care practitioners a simple, affordable, and dependable tool for precise corneal topography that utilizes the same proven technology of the EyeSys System 2000.
The portability and unparalleled versatility of the EyeSys Vista enables it to perform topography in all clinical environments. Patients confined to a bed or wheelchair can easily be examined and supine patients can be mapped in the operating room under a surgical microscope.
Fast and Easy-to-Use
- Plug and play design
- Automatic exam acquisition
- Intuitive user interface
Versatile and Flexible
- Compact, patented hand-held design
- Tabletop and instrument stand / slit lamp mountable
- Comprehensive, customizable displays
Compatible with standard USB 2.0 notebook or desktop computers, the EyeSys Vista many features of Microsoft Windows. With no moving parts, the EyeSys Vista is dependable and easy to service. The EyeSys Vista can also be interfaced with other ophthalmic vices to provide combination corneal topography and other refractive analysis.
Accurate and Reproducible
- 25 Placido rings – 9000 data points
- State-of-the-art image processing
- Error forgiving video stream acqusition
- Calibration verification
- Axial, tangential, refractive and elevation maps
- Keratoconus detection indices with asphericity coefficient
- Simulated K-readings